Falcongeo provides the industry with state of the art time domain seismic processing to support our QI team. This can be either a full processing sequence from SEGD (or any input format) read to PSTM angle stacks, or just a pre-conditioning of PSTM gathers that you may have already stored on any media.
We work closely with our clients to make sure we provide a high-quality product that meets their requirements.
Below is a typical seismic processing flow:
- Spectral Whitening
- Noise attenuation
- Surface Consistent Scaling
- Radon De-multiple
- 5D Interpolation
- PSTM gathers for Velocity Analysis
- 1st Pass of PSTM Velocity Analysis
- 2nd Pass PSTM Velocity Analysis
- AVO PSTM gathers
- Final PSTM stack
- Creation of Angle Stacks
- Wavelet Analysis Phase Corrections